Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My daughter spotted in Walmart

bit.ly/1R5PzXi
My daughter, Alexis and her estranged mother were spotted in Walmart on 03/7/16 by a friend
and recognized her from my looks and photograph. Then he walked up to her mother and asked her if this is his friend's daughter. She seemed stunned and muted and asked him who is his friend and he mentioned my name. Then he asked her if its OK to photograph Alexis and she reluctantly agreed. In the process, Bernardo asked Alexis where her father was and she said he is in Africa. Of course, this not true and I do not blame Alexis.  It's clear that my daughter is being spoon-fed and use as a pawn. The good thing is that Alexis is all grown up and has my happy soul shinning through in her. The last time I saw Alexis was November 2nd, 2012. The last time I saw Alexis was November 2nd, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment