Monday, February 29, 2016

Legal Immigration Reform




So far, the politicians have only vented about reforming illegal immigration. What about a comprehensive legal immigration reform to make the system more family-oriented to support America’s highly trumpeted family-value’s doctrine!  For instance, reduce the number of years from 5 to 3 or less that Permanent Residents have to wait before sponsoring a spouse or apply for citizenship.  My first beneficiary waited 3 painful long years while I fiercely fought the bureaucracy to bring her to America. The process dragged on for a year and then came 9/11 which “changed everything” at least according to my elected representatives though nothing was changed. As expected, my spouse blamed me for not taking the “relationship seriously” and moved on. The current system is old, fundamentally skewed, and anti-family. We need a comprehensive legal immigration inform.  bit.ly/1R5PzXi

No comments:

Post a Comment